IntegrityWindows.com Offers Rich Experience for Building Pros and Homeowners
Fargo, N.D. – The new IntegrityWindows.com is now launched, loaded with information for builders, remodelers, architects and consumers about durable, beautiful Integrity windows and doors made with Ultrex® pultruded fiberglass.
The revamped website is cleaner and easier to navigate, while offering even richer and more detailed information on Integrity’s industry-leading products. New video content tells the Integrity story in engaging and often-humorous ways. Dealers will appreciate an expanded and improved Dealer Locator function that will help customers find their nearest Integrity dealer.
“We listened to what our customers told us and added new features to the website based on their feedback,” said Becky Felling, Director of Marketing for Integrity Windows and Doors. “In today’s business world, the company website is a crucial point of contact with customers. On our improved website, both building pros and homeowners will find everything they need to make their building projects a success with Integrity.”
Site features include:
- Product pages with features, benefits and images
- Complete information on options, sizes and specs
- Enhanced dealer locator
- Product reviews
- An in-depth look at Ultrex, our patented pultruded fiberglass that’s eight times stronger than vinyl
- A new video series explaining the Ultrex Advantage
- Downloadable product brochures and catalogs
- Window and door basics for first-time buyers
- Resources on energy efficiency and sustainability
- Project planning ideas for remodeling and replacement
- The heritage of the Marvin family of brands
- A special section for building professionals with quick-search product resources and a Learning Lab
- An expanded media gallery of photos
Integrity offers a wide range of products in both standard and special sizes. Choices include the All Ultrex Series, with the superior performance of Ultrex throughout; the Wood-Ultrex Series, with tough Ultrex on the exterior and the warmth of real wood on the interior; and IMPACT Products, specially built to stand up to the most extreme weather conditions.