Tomorrow, the 2011 International Builders’ Show gets underway, hosted in Orlando this year by the National Association of Home Builders. As always, it promises to be an exciting gathering of the best the homebuilding industry has to offer, and we’re glad to be a part of it again (stop by booth W1549 to say hi!).
We know not everyone can make it in person, and even those who do can’t possibly see all the show has to offer. So just like we did last year, we’ll be reporting live from the show floor all week, hoping to be one of your primary sources of news and updates from IBS2011. Check back here regularly throughout the week for:
- features on newest products from Marvin and other exhibitors
- interviews and reports on developing trends in the building industry
- updates from Q&A sessions, keynote speeches and more
- man-on-the-street interviews to take the pulse of the industry
- videos and photos from the floor of the year’s largest gathering in homebuilding
You can bookmark this page, subscribe to our RSS feed or sign up for updates via e-mail to keep in touch with most of our reporting. We’ll be posting videos to our YouTube channel throughout the show, and of course, we’ll be updating Twitter and Facebook all day, every day.
Be sure to subscribe or check back often, and please let us know in the comments section if there’s something you’d like us to cover. We’d be happy to track down a person or a product for you.